PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: the Regulation) is Barbara Kajder, firstname.lastname@example.org
The key privacy principles we apply are outlined below
- As the administrator of personal data, we attach great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data provided by Users directly to the Administrator or entered into electronic forms.
- Our company and the companies cooperating with us with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data. Only persons duly authorized by the Administrator have full access to the databases.We only collect data necessary to settle the matter, we do not collect and process redundant data.
- The data we collect is secured against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. The information is stored and processed by our company with appropriate security measures.
- We can process your personal data (ordinary name, address, telephone number, email) on the basis of a contract concluded with you, because they are necessary in order to fulfill the concluded sales contract or to provide services for you. In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
In the case of concluding a contract, the purpose of processing your Personal Data is the correct fulfillment of the concluded contract of sale or provision of services.
- Your personal data specified above may also be processed by us on the basis of our legitimate interest in the form of proper resolution of any disputes regarding the services we provide and redress.
- We can also process your data on the basis of your consent, however, then we process them only in the scope of name, surname, email address, SMS, messenger type message. You give your consent by providing us with your data via electronic forms on our website.
- We emphasize that your data may be shared by us with other entities, but only and only if it is necessary to provide our services (e.g. providing data to the courier so that he can deliver the package).
- We emphasize that providing your personal data is always voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of communicating with you, and if you decide to provide our services, they are also necessary for the conclusion and proper performance of the contract by us.
- The user is obliged to provide current and true data.
- Providing your personal data is a condition for the performance of the contract and the provision of our services. If you do not provide personal data, the services we provide, unfortunately, will not be able to be performed.
- Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and contact purposes is completely voluntary and in no way affects the provision of our services, but if you do not consent, we will not be able to contact you or send you our offer.
- Your personal data provided in connection with the contract will be kept for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, as well as after its completion due to the limitation period.
- If a VAT invoice is issued, your personal data will be stored for at least 5 years due to tax and accounting requirements.
- If you give your consent, your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
- If you use an electronic service, your data will be processed for the entire duration of the service and up to 3 years after its completion.
- We process personal data until the consent is withdrawn or the objection to the data processing is expressed.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Below, we provide you with information on what personal data we collect and how we process it.
- We collect personal data of our users using electronic forms. All collected data is processed in a manner consistent with the provisions governing the processing of personal data, in particular the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “General Data Protection Regulation”)
We collect the following personal data via the website: name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as, in justified cases, the country of origin, mailing address and company name and information necessary to make or refund the payment (for example, bank account number or credit card number / another payment card) Your personal data is collected for the purposes of:
Performance of the concluded contract,
confirmation of payment or refund (bank account number / payment card number),
communicating with the User, including answering the questions asked,
issuing an invoice (company name, tax identification number) and fulfilling other legal obligations,
sending marketing information by electronic means (i.e. a newsletter containing information about our services),
and also for statistical purposes.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Below, we provide you with information on how you can control the processing of your personal data by us.
We would like to clearly emphasize that each User of our website, whose personal data is processed by the Administrator, has the right to:
request information on whether we store his personal data,
access and inspect your data, supplement them, update them, and correct them,
temporary or permanent suspension of processing
demand their transfer or removal,
object to processing or limiting it,
withdraw any consents granted.
To exercise any of the above rights, please send an email to email@example.com
After receiving a request to stop processing, delete or change data, and before performing a given operation, he will confirm the request by contacting the User through one of the available communication channels. Only confirmed operations will be carried out (this does not apply to newsletter services, where the user may unsubscribe without confirmation)
The user may at any time request the cessation of the processing of his personal data. The administrator will stop processing personal data, unless the law or the Administrator’s legitimate interests require their further processing.
SHARING AND ENTRYING PERSONAL DATA
In this section, we provide you with information on to whom and for what reasons we entrust your personal data.
Without the express consent of the Users, our company does not disclose personal data to companies or third parties for the purpose of using them for their own purposes. Please note that in accordance with applicable law, your personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive it under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities.
The personal data provided to us may, however, be entrusted to third parties cooperating with our company. In particular, these are:
providers of maintenance and development services for our website
companies providing the service of sending electronic information (newsletter) on behalf of the Administrator,
customer service entities
financial and accounting service entities.
The third parties referred to above, under appropriate contracts, are obliged to use the data entrusted to them only for the purpose indicated by our company. These entities are also obliged to adequately protect personal data and keep it secret
Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular short text files, stored by a web browser or directly in users’ end devices intended for using websites. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
creating statistics that help to understand how users use the Website, which directly affects the improvement of their structure and content;
maintaining the Website user’s session, thanks to which he does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Website or perform additional activities, e.g. adding a product to the basket again;
determining the user’s profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session files are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” files are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows the storage of “cookies” on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies”. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Restrictions on the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
LOCKING OR DELETION OF COOKIES
Pursuant to the applicable provisions of the Telecommunications Act of July 16, 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended), in particular Art. 173 paragraph. 2, the user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his end device by setting the appropriate settings (rights) for these files in the settings window of his web browser.
If the user leaves the settings of the software installed on the end device unchanged, he / she agrees to place “cookies” text files on the user’s device.
Information about some actions taken by users is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website.
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
time of arrival of the inquiry;
time of sending the response;
name of the user station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction;
URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link;
information about the user’s browser;
information about the user’s IP address;
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the Website.
The Privacy and Security Policy does not cover information on services, goods or websites of third parties, made available on the Website under agreements with other entities. Third parties, on their own and on their own responsibility, define separate, individual rules for the functioning of their services, goods or websites in their regulations.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Expertia Karolina Bisanz transfers personal data to third countries, outside the European Economic Area only for the purpose for which they were made available to: Google LLC based in Mountain View in the United States on the basis of the so-called The EU-US Privacy Shield (hereinafter: the Agreement), i.e. in accordance with the decision of the European Commission of 12 July 2016, number IP / 16/216, the transfer of personal data to entities based in the United States that have acceded to the Agreement, ensures an appropriate level of protection of personal data, in accordance with art. 45 of the Regulation.
Barbara Kajder firstname.lastname@example.org provides Website users with the possibility of contacting them regarding data protection, as well as support in editing settings, in particular adjusting “cookies” to their preferences through or in the case of other inquiries:
In electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com